Ways To Get Rid Of Acne
Acne is one of the common but chronic skin problems. Acne is a major problem for teenagers in almost every country in the world, including Bangladesh. Acne mainly affects people in their late teens and early twenties. Acne mainly affects people in the age group of 11 to 23 years, but adults can also have acne problems. Adolescents become emotionally weak and inattentive to study due to Braun’s problems. This is because acne mainly affects the face and can damage the skin.
The cause of acne
Experts talk about the many causes of acne. The most common causes are hormonal imbalances, bacterial infections, skin care, oily foods, excessive anxiety, insomnia, excessive sweating, irregular menstruation in women, use of cosmetics, etc. Ways to prevent cleanliness and well-regulated living.
What to do if you have acne
1. Wash face with soap and facewash on doctor’s advice
2. Do not apply fingernails on acne
3. Be careful not to use makeup on the face especially when using oil or water best makeup
4. Eat plenty of water, fruits and vegetables
5. Avoid stress and anxiety
. Trying to get enough sleep at night
Home Remedies for Acne
- If you drink that water on an empty stomach in the morning after soaking the chirata every night, the problem of acne will be much less
A spoonful of aloe vera / aloe vera with four to five basil and neem leaves paste together quickly reduces acne.
- Once or twice a month, if you go to a beauty salon and do facial, your face will be clean and acne will be less.
- If the amount of acne is very high, the leaves should be applied with lemon juice on the colored areas two or three times. However, it cannot be kept for more than 10 minutes continuously. After 10 minutes, wash with water.
- Neem leaves are very useful in curing acne. Because neem leaves are good disinfectant. This mixture should be applied on the skin by making a mixture by mixing sandal powder with neem leaf beet.
- Raw pumpkin juice should be soaked in cotton and applied on the affected areas. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash it off, it will reduce acne
- Mint leaves are very useful in reducing excess oiliness of the skin and acne infections. Apply fresh mint leaves on the skin for 10 to 15 minutes and wash off. This will remove excess oil from the skin. Mint leaves are also very useful to get rid of pimples and acne on the skin due to excessive heat.
- Make a mixture of one ripe papaya chutney with one teaspoon of lemon juice and rice powder as required. The mixture should be applied on the face and other skin. Massage and wash for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Make ice cubes with mint leaf juice and store it. Occasionally there is a need for rubbing ice cubes for 10 to 15 minutes. This will reduce the risk of acne and skin irritation.
- Clove is known to us as a spice but it is an effective ingredient in curing acne. Massaging the skin with clove oil is very beneficial. If the infection of acne on the skin increases, the mixture should be prepared by mixing clove powder and rose water with it.
- Coriander leaves are also very effective in curing acne. Add a few pinches of turmeric powder to the coriander leaves, apply the mixture on the skin and leave it for 20 to 25 minutes to wash it off.
- Regular use of rose water also reduces acne scars and brightens the skin. Make a mixture by mixing rose water with cinnamon powder. Apply this mixture on the acne and leave it for 20 minutes then wash it off. It will reduce acne infection, itching, pain and blemishes.
- One and a half hundred grams of neem leaves should be washed well in 1 liter of water and burnt. Drinking this water on an empty stomach every morning will greatly reduce the chances of getting acne.
- Mustard works great to cure facial acne. Mustard contains salicylic acid which destroys infections. Take a quarter of a tablespoon of mustard powder and mix honey in it to make a mixture. Apply this mixture well on the face and wash off after 15 minutes.